Where can you get sunburn, severe dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis treatment all in one? Skin Relief is great for your home medicine cabinet. Bug bites are soothed, burns are salved, and dry skin moisturized. Shea Butter, Aloe, Green Tea, Seaweed, Vitamin E, Chamomile, and Jojoba Oils are combined for a nutrient rich lotion that cannot be beat.
A proprietary blend of nutrient rich aloe, green tea, seaweed, chamomile, and vitamin E. This emollient, thick body lotion is enriched to soothe and care for even the driest skin. Super powered with shea butter which is clinically proven to help skin and reduce inflammation. Smooth on all those rough skin areas and enjoy a truly soothing skin relief.
Benefits & Suggested Uses:
- Helps heal cracked skin.
- Reduces soreness from sun and wind burns.
- Soothes and softens skin.
- Replenishes skin moisture with important vitamins and minerals.
- Repairs small wounds, cracks, and crevices in the skin.
- Can help build collagen and smooth skin.
- Rich Shea Butter helps enhance cell regeneration and capillary circulation, which assists in the healing of small wounds, cracks, and crevices in the skin.
- Soothing Aloe Vera, which has been used for thousands of years as an aid to treat wounds, skin infections, burns, inflammations, and numerous other dermatologic conditions.
- Cocoa Butter, a natural moisturizer, is a skin emollient that has been used for years as a skinsoftening agent. Cocoa butter replenishes moisture while reducing soreness from sun, wind burned skin, chapped skin as well as other skin irritations. Promotes suppleness of scar tissue by preserving skin’s natural elasticity; can be used effectively on stretch marks and wrinkles.
- Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant.
- It is used as a skin protectant (e.g. burns, sunburns, scrapes) repairing agent by promoting keratolysis & cell proliferation (e.g. chapped, cracked skin & lips), relieves dryness, offers soothing effects (e.g. diaper rash).
- Vitamin E is known for being an excellent antioxidant when applied topically to skin. In essence, Vitamin E functions on the skin to protect cells against free-radical damage.
- Jojoba Oil is rich in antioxidants and Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant.
- Chamomile has proven anti-inflammatory benefits: excellent antioxidant, emollient, skin soother and brings down swelling and pain in the skin and mucous membranes, also known to calm eczema and psoriasis.
- Seaweed is a rich source of important minerals, vitamins, and proteins, making it a wonderful tonic for the skin and a collagen builder. One of its most important functions includes promoting cutaneous microcirculation and preventing venous deficiency, which can damage skin causing it to age, wrinkle, crease, and become patchy and dull.