All those mistletoe moments making you feel a bit down? This ancient blend can help ease what is ailing you this holiday season. A combination of five essential oils – Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus – you’ll be sure to keep those holiday germs at bay.
Resistance Magnesium Stick
- Clove Essential Oil has been found to be a powerful antioxidant with a measurement on the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity ORAC scale over 1 million. Clove has antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, antiviral, antiseptic, anti-parasitic, and an immune stimulant.
- Cinnamon is an effective purifier, enhances oxygenation of cells, and has been found to stimulate the action and efficiency of other essential oils. Cinnamon has also been found to be antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and warming.
- Lemon Essential Oil has an energizing effect and has properties that have been found to be an antidepressant, antiseptic, anti-fungal, antioxidant, antiviral, and astringent. Lemon Essential Oil is an effective purifier, with disinfectant properties.
- Rosemary Essential Oil has a stimulating aroma and has been found to be antiseptic and anti-infectious. Rosemary stimulates circulation and oxygenation int he cells and may help stimulate the nerves.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil rounds out this blend with its classic fragrance that uplifts and cools. Eucalyptus is particularly beneficial for the respiratory system and has been found to be antiviral, antibacterial, and antiseptic.