Magnesium + Skin Relief + Helichrysum = Super Food for your skin. Combine the skin nourishing qualities of shea butter with support for pain with essential oils, perfectly blended to soothe, reduce inflammation, and promote cellular regeneration. Each ingredient works synergistically and harmoniously to ease and loosen tight muscles, soothe skin irritations, and nourish the skin. Feed your skin with this superfood lotion and feel the difference for yourself.
Benefits & Suggested Uses:
- Helps soothe inflammation, swelling and pain.
- Reduces Cellulite by increasing circulation.
- Reduces Stretch Marks.
- Deep cellular pain support.
- Helichrysum has been established in various experimental studies to have strong abilities to lower inflammation due to several mechanisms: inflammatory enzyme inhibition, free radical scavenging activity and corticoid-like effects.
- Shea butter enhanced with Green Tea, Aloe, Chamomile and Sea Weed creates skin relief and is perfect to soothe skin.
- Magnesium helps relax tension in the muscles.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiviral, and stimulating. When applied to the skin, peppermint essential oil has been found to reduce muscle aches and cramps, varicose veins, reduce swelling, and soothe the skin and muscles.
- Clove Essential Oil is a powerful antioxidant with a measurement on the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity ORAC scale of over 1 million. Also a warming oil, clove essential oil increases blood circulation, fights infections, helps boost the immune system, and soothes skin infections.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil is a cooling anti-rheumatic oil, making it the perfect addition for it’s pain-relieving qualities.