Holiday time – can you say STRESSSSSSSSSSS. At least that’s what I think when I look at my to do list. Can you relate? As you all know, I love my EO’s (Essential Oils). So what does that have to do with the Holiday Stresses? Well I’m so glad you asked!!! Here are 5 ways that Essential Oils can help you get through the day to day grind of your busy holiday schedule.
- Start each morning with diffusing! Diffusing essential oils is a quick, safe and convenient way to share the benefits of essential oils with the whole family. I’ll choose my EO’s from my mood – I’m in the mood for Lemon, Orange, or perhaps Eucalyptus. Sometimes I’ll mix them all if I feel in the mood. Other times I’ll diffuse something I’d like to accomplish: Stress Relief, protection from Viruses and Germs, or Allergy Relief.
Blends that contain Frankincense for focus, Orange for uplifting, and Lemon for cleansing are awesome choices!!
2. Essential oil cleansing sprays make kitchen, bathroom…any room…easy to cleanse and deodorize. Add a couple of drops of lavender, eucalyptus or lemon in a spray bottle, fill with water, shake and you are ready with a fresh-smelling hard-surface cleanser. You can chill while you clean!
3. Inhale calmness anytime during the day with essentials oils. Place a drop of lavender, frankincense or even orange essential on a cotton ball and inhale! Ahhh….the mind calms down! Jordan Essentials also has the Peace Blend which is ready to use! Spray a cotton ball or piece of felt for lasting calmness all day.
4. Standing in lines, crowded stores, coughing crowds…oh no! Essential oils are ideal for boosting your immune system and helping to protect against winter’s germs! Add a drop or two of an Immune Blend to your favorite unscented lotion and apply to hands and even to feet. Jordan Essentials has 5 powerful essential oils blended for you in its Resistance Stick. It is your on-the-go answer to fighting off holiday germs.
5. The Lists are long and there is so much to do! Don’t forget to take care of YOURSELF! Settle in with a cozy blanket, warm beverage and a warm foot soak with dead seas salts and your favorite essential oils. Peppermint essential oil is soothing for tired feet and invigorating to get the blood flowing again. Just a drop or two mixed in with the Dead Sea Salts is all you need. Or, if you’re like me and like to keep it simple, use one of Jordan Essentials pre-blended choices.
Have a favorite Essential Oil? Tell us how you use them in your everyday life!!
If you enjoyed this blog post, please reach out to me. I love giving FREE consultations!