Tired, achy or sore muscles? Ready to relax and rejuvenate after a long week? Looking to boost your skin’s health? Dead Sea Salts could be just what you are looking for!
Dead Sea Salts are harvested from the Dead Sea and naturally contain the minerals our bodies need to help relieve those everyday aches and pains, improve our skin’s health and maintain wellness.
Some reasons you may want to take a soak in the Dead Sea: (aka your bathtub at home)
SOAKING IN A DEAD SEA SALT BATH IS RELAXING AND REJUVENATING!
- Fountain of youth. Detoxifying the skin and removing impurities giving skin a fresh, younger appearance
- Your skin needs a drink. Enhancing skin hydration to improve flakiness and the ashy, dry appearance.
- Ditch the itch. Calming itchy skin by providing essential minerals like calcium, potassium and zinc
- Work out much? Soothing sore muscles and joints to relieve minor pain and stiffness. Dead Sea soaks can be a lifesaver!
- Happy Skin, Happy Life! Overall healthy benefits by providing minerals such as magnesium that help improve circulation and blood flow.
It is easy to take in the benefits of dead sea salts. Simply add about ¼ cup Dead Sea Salts to your bath water. Sit back and enjoy the healthy benefits!
Want to amp it up? Add some Essential Oils before you add the Dead Salts. Oil and water do not mix but you can add a few drops in a little jar or mixing cup with the dead sea salts then sprinkle on the water. Just think a lavender bath, peace and quiet… mmm relaxing!
One more tip we love. Dead sea salts also make excellent foot soaks. Add 2-3 tablespoons to a warm foot bath and sit back and enjoy! Minerals from the soak can also be absorbed through the bottom of the feet for healthy benefits to your whole body.
Jordan Essentials does not claim to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease or ailments. Information provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. Contact your healthcare professional with any health concerns. Not endorsed by the FDA.
Featured Photo Credit: http://www.myk-crawford.com
If you enjoyed this blog post, please reach out to me and let me help YOU decide if this would work for you. I love giving FREE consultations!
Like what you see? I have a FREE newsletter every month that focuses on how to take care of your skin in the most natural way possible, from body and face care, to essential oils and pain relief! Click below to join our community!