Since ancient times, the salts of the Dead Sea have been revered and renowned for their beneficial properties to the skin. What makes Dead Sea Salts so special is the myriad of minerals concentrated in the salts, including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, potassium, sodium, and zinc; all in a form that is more easily absorbed into the skin.
Jordan Essentials Magnesium Dead Sea Salts offer a variety of potential benefits and we get testimonials all the time from satisfied customers. Benefits of using JE Magnesium Dead Sea Salt Soak may include:
- Purifies pores: JE Magnesium Dead Sea Salt has detoxifying and disinfectant properties that can get down in those pores and help remove dead cells, dirt, grime, pollution, and other gunk that can cause dull skin, acne, blackheads, whiteheads, and ingrown hairs.
- Enhances Skin Hydration: The minerals found in JE Magnesium Dead Sea Salts may help improve the skin’s lipid barrier and help replenish the skin’s natural moisture.
- Soothes Skin Inflammation and Sore Muscles: Magnesium has a soothing effect for many and can penetrate deep into the skin and support healthy blood flow. Magnesium also acts on the muscle tissue to relax tense tissue often offering some relief from muscle discomfort.
- Calms Itchy Skin: The minerals found in JE Magnesium Dead Sea Salt are known to have disinfecting properties which can ward off the bacteria and microbes that cause itchy skin.
Uses for the JE Magnesium Dead Sea Salt Soak include:
- ADD IT TO YOUR BATH.
Measure out ¼ cup (or more if you have a larger tub) and dissolve in your bath water. Soak in the relaxing bath. Note: If you are adding your own blend of essential oils to the Unscented Magnesium Dead Sea Salts, add just a couple drops of essential oils to the salts and mix thoroughly before adding to your bath water. Otherwise, the oils can float to the top of the water and may irritate the skin.
- MAKE YOUR OWN FOOT SOAK.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of Magnesium Dead Sea Salt to a foot basin of warm water and completely dissolve. Sit comfortably and allow your feet to soak in the water. Minerals from the salts can also be absorbed through the bottoms of the feet.
- FOR A DANDRUFF TREATMENT.
Combine 1 tablespoon Unscented Magnesium Dead Sea Salt with 1 tablespoon of JE Unscented Shea Body Butter. Massage into the scalp and wait 5 minutes. Rinse off well and wash your hair with JE Shampoo. The magnesium, sulfur, and sodium content of JE Magnesium Dead Sea Salt helps to deep cleanse the scalp of flakes while combating the bacteria and yeasts that often cause flaky skin and dandruff. The shea butter deep moisturizes and holds the salts in place during the treatment.
- FOR THOSE WITH WEAK, BRITTLE, OR SOFT NAILS AND CUTICLES.
Try soaking nails in a mixture of 1 tsp JE Magnesium Dead Sea Salt, 1 drop JE Lemon Essential Oil, 2 tablespoons water, and ½ teaspoon Olive Oil. Combine and soak your nails for about 5 minutes, then scrub with a nail brush and rinse off completely.
Jordan Essentials offers Magnesium Dead Sea Salt Soak in Unscented, Peppermint, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, and Lavender & Eucalyptus, and you can choose between 4 oz, 8 oz, and 32 oz sizes.
What are your favorite ways to use JE Magnesium Dead Sea Salts? Comment below or share your testimonials.
Jordan Essentials does not claim to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease or ailments. Information provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. Contact your healthcare professional with any health concerns. Not endorsed by the FDA.
If you enjoyed this blog post, please reach out to me and let me help YOU decide if this would work for you. I love giving FREE consultations!
Like what you see? I have a FREE newsletter every month that focuses on how to take care of your skin in the most natural way possible, from body and face care, to essential oils and pain relief! Click below to join our community!